Chores

This is the training compound for slaves being trained by Moreta.

The Pens are located about a mile from Moreta's Den of Sanguinary Pleasures.

Chores

Postby Moreta » 17 Nov 2011, 15:38

Chores are assigned to all slaves, every day (that they play) and should be taken care of before you engage in leisure activities.

They will be posted in the Den just above the chat area.

When you RP doing chores, as with anything else, you should at least be somewhat descriptive most of the time. Granted, you don't want to be posting the EXACT same thing every time, and a really involved description of the exact same action need only be done once in a while, but don't be lazy about it either.
(Note: You should be role playing out your chores in the Den, not in YOMs or just saying they are done!)

Why do slaves do chores? (the OOC explanation)

Of course, in real life, it's obvious - because they need to be done.

But in an online/RP environment, there are several reasons...

• They help keep the room/inn/tavern/etc flowing, even if there are no other players present at the time. The actions will still be there to be seen when someone else visits next.
• Chores are a good way to learn and practise good roleplay - including being descriptive with your actions, movements, emotions, and surroundings.
(For more tips and pointers on describing your actions, see the RP Guides Section.)
• They are a good way to point out to visitors and patrons the various features of the establishment, where things are located, and what items and entertainments may be available.
• They help put the slave in the proper mindset of service, making the RP flow more organically and realistically.

Chores aren't about punishment, though certain tasks or the reassignment of chores may sometimes be used for punishment and rewards.

Remember to refer to the Den Floor Plan Post if you need to know where things are.

Links to how to do specific chores:
(More links will be added here regularly, so keep checking back!)

Churning butter

Coming Soon:
• Making Cheese
• Milking Animals
• Making Botas
• Cleaning Animals/fish from the hunt
• Cleaning Furs
• Cleaning/Raking Sand Pits
• Making Juice
• Skimming Milk (to separate milk and cream)
• ...More!
Good... Bad... I'm the girl with the battle axe!
Moreta

Re: Chores

Postby Slave Kitty » 06 Jun 2012, 10:57

Read and Understood.
Slave Kitty

Postby Fabricean » 17 Aug 2012, 16:32

Read and understood.
Fabricean

Postby dragon50 » 17 Sep 2012, 12:17

i have read and understand this Mistress. Will do my best to complete my chores Mistress.
dragon50

Return to The Slave Pens