What is LotGD and how do I sign up?

If you got here from somewhere other than a LotgD site, and wonder what this is all about, or are having problems with registering because you can't answer the automated submission prevention question, this will help you.

What is LotGD and how do I sign up?

Postby Moreta » 13 Dec 2011, 22:00

Legend of the Green Dragon is a remake of and homage to the classic BBS Door game, Legend of the Red Dragon (aka LoRD) by Seth Able Robinson.

It is a free, text based, role play adventure game, with regular game play in addition to free form role play.

Game play consists of completing successive levels mainly by killing creatures in the jungle for gold, gems, and experience points.
Better weapons and armour can be purchased with gold, and joining a Clan gives players access to a forge, where they may spend gems to create far superior weapons and armour.
There are multiple opportunities for completing various quests or other activities for gold, gems, experience, other stat boosts, or just for fun.
PVP is enabled, but players may opt out.

My current favourite (and where you will find me) is Sanctuary.
To play, simply go to the website, here: http://www.lotgd4adults2.com/referral.php?r=Moreta and create a character, then log in!
Remember to read the site rules and FAQ first thing.

If you are having trouble registering here on the forums, send an email to forumsupport (at) metalden (dot) (com).
Moreta

Return to What is LotGD??