Pudding - Den slave - Owned by Moreta

Information on vital stats, skill sets, availability, and a general introduction to the slaves owned by Moreta and/or in training at Moreta's Den of Sanguinary Pleasures.

Pudding - Den slave - Owned by Moreta

Postby Moreta » 16 Nov 2011, 02:55

Name: Pudding
Owner: Moreta
Type: General Purpose slave
Level of training: In training - Level 4
Trained in: Basic & formal food and drink service, intermediate intimate arts, conversation, cooking, cleaning, dance, singing.
Special training: Currently in training as a pleasure slave.
Unique Skills/Abilities: Has a notably high pain tolerance, and, in fact, enjoys much pain. Particularly well suited as a "donor" for blood drinkers and for those who enjoy rough slave sport.
Hair Colour: Auburn
Eye Colour: Green
Skin Tone: Fair
Height: 5'6"
Body Type: Plump & Curvy
Race: Human
Background: Most recently known as Slave Rag, formerly the Lady Diana of Lydius. Captured with her former silk slave in the fall of the city.
Additional info
General slave at Moreta's Den of Sanguinary Pleasures.

Pudding's Story
(This is an excerpt from a conversation Pudding had with a free woman who had once been cruelly enslaved, after they both watched a new slave being collared to Moreta. The free woman's portion of the conversation has been removed for her privacy.)

smiles sadly to herself, rather wishing she had been enslaved in such a fashion, rather than .. the way things were.

I am so sorry Mistress! That is not right at all! I know. I have been there. I was owned for a time by one who hated me.

I was captured when my .. my former city.. a slave has no Home Stone.. fell. I had two choices...

The steel of the collar, or that of the blade. I chose to live, and was given to a bitter enemy of my family.

The war commander thought it would be a clever jest... Giving me to my former enemy, I mean. It was the ultimate insult to those of my family left alive.

You see, the man I was given to wished me as his companion. Not because he loved me, but for political reasons. My father would not force me into it, and the man was terribly angry.

And so, he took great sport in making me suffer for denying him. He denied me in every way he could.

He let me know in no uncertain terms that my slavery would be especially harsh. Revenge for refusing his suit in the past.

He starved me, kept me in a tiny, dirt floored kennel, when I wasn't working, to small to even stretch out in, where I must lie in my own filth.

It was like that the whole time in his collar.

I worked for over 20 hours a day in the kitchens, doing the lowest and hardest tasks, chained with heavy chains which I must carry with me about my tasks.

I was not even given a rag to cover myself with, and then, one day my master called me before him. I was terrified.

He asked if I wuld like to be given a slave rag. Of course, I was overjoyed at the thought of even such a small token.

So I replied, "If it pleases you Master", as was proper, and he said, "Alright! I will give it to you."

So, he made a great show of rummaging in a box, then told me he had it. I was eager, and then...

He said, "Here it is! You now have a name. Your name is Slave Rag". Then he laughed heartily at my misery and tears.

He then kicked me to the stones and yelled at me to get back to work, like the worthless slut I was.

I rejoiced when his business ventures failed and he had to sell his holdings and slaves. I feared he would simply kill me.

Luckily, he needed every tarsk bit he could possibly get, so I was spared and sold.

Then I was brought on a routine journey to this world, and ended up sold to my mistress.

A slaver named Targo makes regular trips to this world to trade. And Mistress was on his route.

Good... Bad... I'm the girl with the battle axe!
Moreta

Return to The Den's Slaves